Physics Lists and Validation Tools Working Group
Working group mailing list, restricted to members.
- Gunter Folger, CERN (coordinator)
- Hans-Joachim Wenzel, Fermilab (deputy coordinator)
- Kihyeon Cho, Korea Institute of Sciene and Technology Information
- Andrea Dotti, SLAC
- Daniel Elvira, Fermilab
- Krzysztof Genser, Fermilab
- Peter Gumplinger, TRIUMF
- Robert W. Hatcher, Fermilab
- Alexander Howard, CERN & ETH Zurich
- Soonwook Hwang, Korea Institute of Sciene and Technology Information
- Vladimir Ivantchenko, CERN & EMSU Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Mathieu Karamitos, IN2P3
- Sangwan Kim, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information
- Tatsumi Koi, SLAC
- Dmitri Konstantinov, IHEP Protvino
- Davide Mancusi, CEA
- Luciano Pandola, INFN LNGS
- Witold Pokorski, CERN
- Alberto Ribon, CERN
- Dennis Wright, SLAC
- Julia Yarba, Fermilab
Working group goals
More precisely the working group should undertake the
work of maintaining reasonable number of pre-packaged physics lists,
physics constructors and physics builders that cover most if not all of
known user domains, make physics validation results available to users
and develop/maintain tools to present these results.
The work should include:
The area of work covered by this new WG is the combination of what
previously Physics List Task Force and Physics performance Monitoring Task
Force took care of.
- Communicate with physics working groups to maintain the physics lists
etc and their parameter settings updated to current
- Maintain the documentation, user guide, etc.
- Communicate with example working groups to promote the proper use of
updated physics lists etc.
- Conduct physics performance monitoring and notice issues to relevant
- Maintain the public web page of physics validation
- Develop common tools for physics validation.
[ 2014 ]
[ 2015 ]
[ 2016 ]
[ 2017 ]